[Gpdd] Virtual [Pig Olympics]

Kim Kyle kkyle1018 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 13:06:28 EDT 2007

Hey Chester!
  This is your fellow ThunderBear, Stuart.  Thanks for the update on training camp; my slave has marked it on my calendar and I am so excited!  I've been practicing and am in great shape (if I do say so myself).  Will you be traveling on PigAir or are you close enough for your slave to chauffer you?  Have you heard that Dunya and I are going to be a couple?  I can't believe that such a beautiful pig asked me to be her date!

  See you on the 21st,
  Stuart with Hershey and slave Kim