[Gpdd] virtual: help needed building Pigolympic Village

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sat Apr 28 16:26:02 EDT 2007

Dear Piggie Pals,
I thought I sent a call of help for workers needed to build/work at the Pigolympic Village, but didn't see it in the Digest. Emergency help needed to build & work. Since Lake Elsinore has been chosen (blush--we never expected to win) to the the games site, we urgently need workers for construction of living/sleeping quarters (whee're thinking hammocks, cuddle cups, etc?) Safe sleeping on the beach as all predators have been banned for the duration of the training/games. Meike, can we get a count of Pigolympians in attendance? Whee also need piggies and peoples to tend the kayak/jet ski/water ski/wind surf booths with safety gear, and to man/pig the hang gliding/paragliding booths. Manly boars needed for construction. Looks like training is going to run right into the games themselves at the end of May. Will all team/construction captains please check in with slave Mary Fran!
Thank you,
--Mary Fran
with Thunderbears captain Little Bear and California Cookie with Timekeeper Snowball
from the Pigolympig Village in Lake Elsinore