[Gpdd] SILLY Naughty piggies

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 16:08:36 EDT 2007

What naughty piggies!  But, in all fairness, you being a
  lawyer and all . . . did you actually SEE them munching
  on the cords?  Did you do actual DNA tests?  I thought
  not. Perhaps the little darlings need some representation
  of their own, before this goes further. . . It IS possible,
  after all, that some treacherous, mischieveous little mice
  have crept in, leaving your dears to take the fall for them!
  (we have seen just such vandalism here at Cavy Lodge!)
  The most, however, that the Okie Piggies have been
  wrongly accused of was tasting the buttons on the remote
  control for the tv (as Buzzerre pointed out, she is quite
  capable of stepping on the proper buttons, why chew off
  the numbers?) and moving things ( and after half a bar of
  soap disappeared from the tub, I knew the piggies must
  be innocent!).
  No, our piggies enjoy their tv and computer-isms far too
  much to risk damage - likely an intruder!  Perhaps if you
  can raise your cords out of reach (when you get them
  replaced!) it will eliminate the problem - and clear your
  darlings!
  Still, I do like the names - Jekyll and Hyde!  And I must
  admit, last evening I returned from the (ahem, rabbit club)
  meeting to find that Bullett and Mr. Fisher had gotten
  some old entries out from a cavy show last year, no
  doubt going over some of the fine point. Apparently
  already making plans for the fall shows!  Just what I
  was doing at the meeting!  Great minds . . . .
  Glen, we do appreciate your candor and humility in
  this situation, but really . . .   ;-)
  on behalf of the piggies,
  Susi & the Okie Piggies