[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Alyssa and Nancy's two gerbils

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 13 11:20:47 EDT 2007

Alyssa and Nancy, please accept our condolences on the recent passings of two of your gerbils.  We are so very sorry for your loss, but we are so glad that they had such a wonderful home.  They were lucky to be beloved members of your family.

Nancy, we are very sorry that Alyssa has a severe case of mononucleosis.  We hope she will be feeling better very soon.  She is in our thoughts and prayers.

Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday