[Gpdd] [Care] Is Some Itching Normal?

francesmckenna at cox.net francesmckenna at cox.net
Mon Aug 13 22:04:51 EDT 2007

   Scratch has been itching since I got him, and I remember reading somewhere that a small amount is normal, but forgot where I had read it when I tried to make sure I saw it correctly.  He does not get the itchies often, it seems sort of like it is with us humans: we get a tickle feeling somewhere even though there is nothing that is not normal.  a hair falling the wrong way or a nerve twitching.  Is this also normal for GP's? His coat looks healthy, there's no flakes or oily patches, and there are no bald spots.
Thanks!
---Frankie