[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] New piggies Oscar and Sheridan

DUDMAN Dr Kay kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 11:19:49 EDT 2007

I am delighted to announce the arrival of two new piggies!
I had a delivery of bedding from my pet supplies store,
and they told me that a customer had ordered two piggies
and then "changed their minds" (more pignorant people).
So they asked me whether I could give them a home.  Need
I say more...  So Oscar (short smooth haired golden with
dark ears and dark eyes) and Sheridan (Abyssinian white,
gold and black) have now taken up residence.  They are
about 5 months old, and have got the hang of eating,
cuddling and playing, and this morning I know I heard
some wheeking from them for the first time!

Kay