[Gpdd] announcement - health

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 09:07:12 EDT 2007

I have been lurking for a few wheeeks now and wanted to let you all know that i am better progressing well with chemo which i have fortnightly and very few side effects - still have hair!
i intend to go back to work in Sept I lecture nursing students so it is a good time to go back

I missed the pigolympigs so would like to know what happened , pigtures if any too.

you may have all heard that Princess Jasmine died aged 20 months for no apparent reason - she was well on Sunday and I found her dead on the Monday a few wheeks ago. there may yet be a royal circular soon.
she died just a few wheeks after her matriarch and partner India died who would have been 5 in July but didnt make it.

Sam, Neo, Gizmo and Badger are all over 4 now and will be 5 next march and july respectively so all paws crossed they make it, Neo remains a LAPS in training very close now. they are all fit, curious and active .
the young princes are now outside in a prestigious outdoor hutch and enjoying life close to their father, His Royal HIghness Prince Biscuit who is also in good health although his breathing is fast sometimes the vet says it is ok and I keep a regular check on him.

best wishes to all, love to hear from Leah still having an interesting life with the gps!

love

Joy from Oxford UK