[Gpdd] MISC- Molly has passed away

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Aug 20 19:36:14 EDT 2007

OMG i've just found this on my computer.
I'm sobbing my heart out for you love :o( :o(
You've been such a wonderful piggie slave Jaime, it's sooo unfair that
little Molly was handed this terrible afflication 'stones' and the
complications.
Sending you heaps of hugs to help comfort you and Duke sends you little
wheeks and piggie kisses too.
RIP Molly run free at the bridge, you can find Albert and Sully and
they'll all look after you.  No more pain little girl just lots of grass
and fun times with all your friends from the gpdd.
Jaime please know that we're thinking of you and sending you all our
sympathy.  When i'd not heard anything over the weekend i sent up an
extra prayer cause i just felt that this might happen, you've made the
right decision for your little Molly.
All our love
Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)