[Gpdd] MISC- Molly has passed away

francesmckenna at cox.net francesmckenna at cox.net
Tue Aug 21 14:06:23 EDT 2007

  I am so sorry to hear about your Molly.  I had really hoped she would have pulled through.  I'm sure you did try very hard to help her feel better.  Scratch is the first gp we've had, but we have had other various animals that we have had to put to sleep.  It is so very hard to do that even when you know they are better off.  I admire you for being able to come to that decision and not try to hold on longer.  Scratch sends piggie kisses and hugs to you & family.
---Frankie & Scratch