[Gpdd] [misc] Cudos for Spike!

lucky duck undermyskin11 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:15:57 EDT 2007

Spike my guinea pig is sooo smart
he taught himself how to use a litter box, and jump out of his cage onto a towel.
when we first got spike and his brother papaya they were inseperable! spike would cry for papaya when we would hold im on the couch and we would heave to hold papaya with him.
one day i was watching tv when my sister wanted to get spike and seperate him from the rest (meaning papaya and our new little boy peanut) so she set up a pen in the computer room and put towels down and put him in it. my sister stayed on the computer and didnt pay attention to spike.  i was watching tv when i looked down the hallway and saw spike walking into my room. i flipped i wanted to know why he was out of his cage!!!!
i walked into my room and saw him right next to the cage rubing noses with papaya and peanut.  i picked him up and put him back.
if we hadnt let him run around our living room and if he hadnt snuck into the computer room before he would have wandered into the living room where my DOG is!!!!
i was so happy he made his little journy and didnt find any wires on the way!!