[Gpdd] HEALTH Celery??

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Aug 22 04:55:25 EDT 2007

I have been feeding the Piggyfriends celery for over 30 years and have never had any problems with it. It is a great favourite with many of the herd, who enjoy the leaves as well as the stalk.

Sometimes there will be a particularly stringy bit, which I pull off but other than that I just cut it into chunks and pass it around. The occasional piggy even prefers the hard end bit cut into pieces. None is ever wasted.

Celery also has good diuretic qualities when this is needed.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.