[Gpdd] Silly trying new foods

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 19:40:25 EDT 2007

Oh my god Dwana,
  I nearly fell off my chair laughing. I know what you
  mean about piggies taking of running. My boyfriend
  offered my Spunky some cake one day. Just like
  you said he ran as if someone put a dog turd in
  front of him. If Spunky would have been outside
  when Steve did that I would had to gone to Lincoln
  to get him back! Lincoln is about 45 mins away
  with a speed of 70 to 75, even then you could
  get ran over.
  Birdie and the very very fast Spunky when
  there is cake around.

Birdie