[Gpdd] HEALTH: Corn etc.

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Thu Aug 23 10:34:22 EDT 2007

In my continuing efforts to tempt Kurlee to eat, I bought some corn the
other day for her and the other Munchees to try.  Kurlee really like the
corn silk and ate some husk as well!  The rest of the Munchees got some
corn niblets and husks.   They really liked the husks but I don't think
any of them actually ate the niblets.  I also tried canned pumpkin
yesterday; everyone seemed to like it ... except, of course, Kurlee.

On celery, I cut up the bottom part in thin slices and give everyone
some of that.  They really enjoy that.  I used to throw out the bottom
part of the romaine and for some reason, I didn't one time and found
that some of the Munchees really like to eat that part as well.

Kacee and the Munchees 11