[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Suus and Jan the Boar>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:32:02 EDT 2007

Hi everyman and everypig!

Suus and jan are feeling a bit neglected. Yaya gets so much attention these days...so this is my try to make up for it.

First of all, sunday the 26th of september it's susies 2nd birthday! http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07345/Suus02.JPG
They told me that i should make myself scarce during the evening because they are planning a party. Auntie guiny and Lotje, and dunya are invited and coming by taxipidgeon. If there are any other gpddpiggies that feel up to making the virtual trip towards the netherlands, they are all welcome. There will be lots of celebrating with carrot and cherrybeer and they saved some dandelion wine from duke especially for this occasion. And there will be cucumbercake!

I truly have neglected suus, because I forgot to mention that my girl too has become a LAPS piggy. She is exactly 1360 grams which is 3 Lbs. She works out a lot, most of her body mass is pure muscle.

Okay, my little boar needed some time in the spotlights too. He helped me make a birthdaycard for one of my friends last weekend. Here it is: http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07341/BierKaartKlein.jpg
Needless to say, my friend enjoys an exclusive beer every now and then.
(btw, dont worry jan is not actually sitting between beer bottles, i photoshopped two pictures into one; this one is the original http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07332/100_0377.JPG, you might remember this is an old photoshoot from before the arrival of dunya)

Grtz& wkz
Janneke and the winky team; Jan the boar, Suus and Yaya