[Gpdd] misc; well done

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sat Aug 25 08:03:50 EDT 2007

I would just like to say well done Nicholle what an inspirational story, no one has the right to tell you that you cant achieve what you want and I am glad you didnt listen to them.

I agree with everything you wrote to Jaime.

Sorry to hear Ryvvirr is not very well having only ever had boars I have no advise about ovarian cysts.

Dont get angry it wont help anyone, stay calm and make your decision, whatever you decide will be the right descision at the time, and no matter what, you will only ever decide for the best, so remember that and regret nothing you decide.

Fugly sends piggie kisses to you all

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.