[Gpdd] silly; Fugly adventure

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sat Aug 25 07:57:52 EDT 2007

When I get home from work I feed Fugly and the let him out for a run, as we have a big hallway in the middle of the house that is not draughty he lives in his cage in the hallway, when we let him out for a run we shut all the doors except the lounge where we are sitting and block of all the wires.

Fugly is allowed to run between lounge and hallway and loves popping in to see us, we can see the hallway from the lounge and assumed Fugly was safe.

We heard Fugly tearing up paper and assumed he was back in bed as we hadnt heard him for a few minutes we decided he had, had enough running and had gone to bed so I went to shut him in.

AHHHHH there was no Fugly in the cage, there was no Fugly in the hallway, there was no Fugly behind the chair or the sofa.

I go back to the hallway half way up the stairs we have some papers which had been nibbled, I called his name and his little head appeared at the top of the stairs I nearly had a heart attack, needless to say slowly so as not to scare him I climbed the stairs managed to shoo him into bedroom and catch him.

I never thought he would climb the stairs so now I am trying to find a way to block them off and make them Fugly proof.

M + Fugly

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.