[Gpdd] MISC- Molly's passing

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 18:13:22 EDT 2007

Jaime, I'll bet there is no one on this Digest that doesn't like you.  You are one of the kindest most helpful people on here.  I'm sure we all understand your feelings.  You can rant anytime you want.  This isn't a site that critizes its posters.

  Yes, I once knew someone who is bipolar.  It's a very difficult thing to deal with both for the person with the condition and the people who care about them.  You sound as though you are handling it very well and kudos to your husband for understanding and being supportive.

  It sounds as though your husband will be happy if you get another fur baby too.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug