[Gpdd] [MISC] Re : Piggie updates

Pamela Rodgers pamrod9542 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 12:30:52 EDT 2007

Dear Jaime, Amos and I are so sorry to hear of the recent passing of your sweet Molly. Letting our precious babies go is the most difficult thing us piggie slaves have to face. Our prayers are with you and Molly always. Thank you for asking about Amos. For now he's doing very well. He's been on and off of Bactrim for the past couple of months. The vet did do X rays. The radiologist confirmed that Amos has some type of mass in his stomach. The next step would be to do a sonogram, which is very costly. Then maybe surgery. I don't know if I want to put Amos through surgery. He's 4 years old, he's considered to be an older guinea pig. At this time he's not on bactrim and his appetite is good. We're taking things one day at a time.
  Take care, Pam and Amos