[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Elvis

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Aug 28 15:45:49 EDT 2007

I am so very sorry that Elvis didn't make it despite all your efforts to help him. Hopefully, the vet will be able to make an accurate diagnosis and be able to help little Ozzy.

Swollen joints are one of the symptoms of Vitamin deficiency, which your vet suspected but this does not fit with the seizures that Elvis suffered. Maybe an Xray will help determine Ozzy's problems. I hope that your girls continue in good health.

Please accept our sincere condolences on your sad loss. We are keeping our paws crossed for Ozzy and hope that he will soon be better.

With all our sympathy.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.