[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Carlos

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Aug 30 06:54:54 EDT 2007

Cole and Avery, we are glad you have joined us on the Digest, but we are saddened that you recently lost one of your piggies, Carlos.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that all of us here understand how special piggies are and how much Carlos meant to you.  He was lucky to be so loved, and we know that all of his days were special ones.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday