[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Snowball

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Aug 30 06:56:30 EDT 2007

Carla, Apache, Tony, and Fluff, it was with much sadness that we read of Snowball's passing.  We are so very sorry that he began having trouble swallowing his Critical Care and that even his pain medicine didn't help him to be able to eat.  It was so touching to read of how you bought rice to heat up and place in socks by his sides and of how much your vet did to try to help him.  We have no doubt that he felt all of your love and concern; what a lucky boy Snowball was to be part of your family and the sweet-natured king of your living room for the past five years.  It sounds as though he simply fell asleep in his cuddle cup and woke up peacefully at the Bridge.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday