[Gpdd] [HEALTH]<Yaya better!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:39:45 EDT 2007

Good news!
Yaya is as good as better (the cystitis I mean). We went to the vet very early this morning and we handed in her urine. She looked good and was less smelly (I only noticed that she used to be smelly, now that it was gone, i just thought i was being a bad slave because i only cleant her cage twice a week)
I just phoned the vet and the urine looked good. there were a few bacteria still present but if i feed her AB during the weekend they ought to be gone.
My vet was really nice, I didn't have to pay for the the exam or the new urine test :-D
Grtz&Wkz
Janneke and a less smelly Yaya