[Gpdd] HEALTH Yaya and SILLY Calendar

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Aug 31 16:24:31 EDT 2007

Janneke, What great news about Yaya!! I hope that you are able to find that cystitis remedy in your pharmacy for future use. Cymalon is made by a company called Thornton & Ross Ltd. in England but they must, surely, export the stuff. I remembered the name of another one that my Rodentologist has on her shelf. It is called Waterfall. I've just Googled it and found a website with your flag on it so maybe that one will be available. Here's the link http://www.waterfall-d-mannose.com/ How kind of your vet to waive the fee. There should be more vets like that.

You are welcome to use any of the LAPS Piggyfriends pigtures for your Calendar. All the Piggyfriend boars except one are there - Gulliver, Sam, Roscoe, Cadbury, Bramley, Rye, Barley and Halloween. If fact, the only one missing is Frodo, who might be eligible, if only I could get him to sit still on the scale for a second or two. I must take a better pigture of Daisy. I took a whole lot of pigtures on one of the few sunny days this summer and there are shadows from the pig pen across her image.

Love to the Winky team,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.