[Gpdd] Bridge: Elsie, one of the Girley Girls

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 22:10:45 EDT 2007

Dear Joe,
     It was with a heavy heart that I read your post. Carol's piggies have
long been part of the GPDD family. Carol was George's "mother-in-law," wasn't
she? We have lost so many piggies on the digest lately and the passing to the
Bridge of each one brings sadness. I was terribly sorry to read about Elsie and
admire Carol for making that difficult decision. Please let her know.
     In the past I've said that loving a guinea pig isn't really about us --
it's about them. I still believe that and believe too that we are honored to
have be able to give one or more of these precious little souls a good life.
     A few years ago I realized that pain is often the price of love. The
greater the love, the deeper   the pain when they "go on."
     Our deepest sympathies to Carol, but I know she knows that Elsie is in
great company with George the GP, Angel (Mrs. George") and Sophie.

Love,
Alge and the remaining Jolly Rodents <---who perked up at the mention of
"Girley Girls!" They were sad when I told them that the girls are now all at the
Bridge.