[Gpdd] Announcment: My guinea pig peanut..

Smart Cookie ashleebartlett10 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:36:04 EST 2007

Hi Cazza & Everyone,

My guinea pig Peanut went over to the vets yesterday to get his teeth trimmed, he is doing a lot better.  He is happy about loosing his first teeth also :P.  The best vet ever in Hawaii is saying that the cyst on Boomers eye is nothing to worry about, only if it gets bigger take him in.

I will send pictures of my cage because i know that some of you want to see it.  It has been upgraded ;D.  I will see you all later!

To all of GPDD members, staff and all little cavies!

Love,
Spike, Peanut, Boomer, and me!

Keep on wheeking!