[Gpdd] Silly: Chicago

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 04:40:50 EST 2007

Heya All! Jolly Rodent Chester (or Chessi) here.

     I know I wanted a male role but Charlie has the better body for dancing.

     It has been probably 3 years since whee and our mum have seen Chicago
and we don't remember the details well. Only that lawyers have their very fancy
tricks and one day's celebrity murderess is the next day's old newspaper
headline. If Matron Momma Morton is a really cool and meaty part I'll do it. I'm
weighing in at 3 lbs.8 oz now. Or if one of the Merry Murderesses is a better
part, well, but I'm not a slender pig but could fake it maybe. (Chesti, remember
--wheeek! wheeeek! and chuckle chuckle.) Like Fuglette or Ignorina I wanna be
a star! So does Charlie (I mean, Charlette) but he says that playing Richard
Gere's part is being a star. Neither of us want to be a dead husband. (Didn't
Roxie kill him or did she kill someone else? See how bad our memory is. She
wanted to be famous, too, and look at where it got her!)

Chessi, Jolly Rodent-ess