[Gpdd] health : Thank you

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 09:00:40 EST 2007

I just want to thank thank you to you all who wrote
words of sympothy in passing of Liam. I am doing
supprisingly well, but every now and again get
saddened wne I look at his stocking or his picture. I
still think that Froders needs a new buddy, as he
seems to have no interest in the girls, none. No
sniffs in their general direction. Yup, I have a truly
homosexual guinea pig, a chubby chassing one at that
as my Liam tipped the scale at 3 and a half pounds!  I
have tried everything to make him look at the girls,
who are separateted by only bars. He just wants Liam
back, so if anyone knows of anyone who has baby boys
who are oops, or who need re homing. I was horrified
last night when I reponded to an ad, I played dumb and
called.  The woman bred for her son's "genetics
science project". She fed them alfalfa, and kept 13 of
them in the store bought cage.  I asked how often they
mom's were bred. "twice mabye three times" but later
she told me that the dad's stay in with the mom's all
the time. I was so upset I called the humaine society
in thier area, as they were 45 min away out of my
district. My boyfriend said he enjoyed listening to my
phone conversation, atfirst knowing a bit, but then
playing stupid, and this woman knew nothign. She
actualy figgured that guinea pigs should be alone, and
not in pairs to be happy. :( and she bred them for pet
stores when she couldn't find good homes. so I asked
what qualifies a good home? She said she gets a
"feeling" about a person. I live in an appartment, and
the apartment has had bad luck, the landlords check
credit, pas that and you are in, but they are always
evicted within monts, so a credit chec in this case is
like the woman's "feeling". I also called my humane
society and explaned the situation so they too could
pass on the info, they have more cloat than I do.

I live in Winona MN. but willing to do a pig train.
Thanks

Carly and the four pigs Dharma Ema Aeva and Froders
who would like a new buddy for christmas@

Remembering Liam and Smeagol who are eating their
Parsley Christmas Tree at the Bridge