[Gpdd] Misc: More Pigs home for Pigmas

Donna Lenz gypsy1sato at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 21 16:42:06 EST 2007

First, thank you to those handsome Boars in Nebraska who have sent us such wonderful and special Pigmas Cards.  You have stolen our hearts, and since you say you can handle four of us, we are hitching a ride to Omaha and would love to popcorn through the Timothy Fields with you!

  Whee are enjoying this Pigmas more than any other in our lives!

  Whee don't know what's happening - but Mom has been crazy busy this wheek.  Today Salt & Pepper the baby piggys left for their new home.  Mom was sad to see them go, but - giggles - 3 baby black bear hammys came to visit.  One of them will stay here and keep Speedy company, and Mom found new homes for the other two.  Hammys Home for Pigmas!

  Today Mom got an e-mail about two other piggys desperate for a home - and Mom already got them one.  She is waiting for the human to call - so she can deliver them. They belong to a 12 year old girl - who has too many pets - UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

  Mom spent today sewing blankets as a surprise for the Kitty Shelter.  They have helped Mom with the feral kittys and even gave her a trap to keep.  Mom wants to say Thanks to them.

  Mom's next project is to make us some Cavy Cozys tonight.  Penny says they are great - but we've never had one so we don't know.  This is our first Pigmas as very loved piggys so we are excited!

  Mom has a store on Etsy where she makes/sells Morgan's Beds for doggys and kittys.  She is gonna make cavy cozies too now.  All the money from the store goes into Morgan's account - he is the rarest kitty in the world!  He was born with diabetes and was not susposed to survive.  He is now 2 and very handsome.  He likes to visit with us and snuggle on our cages.

  Whee are so happy to see more piggys adopted for Pigmas!  Whee hope you are as happy as whee are!

  Love,

  Annie, Buttercup, Squeaky and Penny