[Gpdd] SILLY: I'm scared too! - Tabitha

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 23:12:39 EST 2007

Dear little Tabitha, I read your post to The Lady Bug and she laughed and laughed.  She knows all about Santa Claus as I've told her he brings all the good salad and other treats she gets on Christmas.

  As for human children being afraid of Santa Claus, well, she thinks human children are just plain silly anyway and really doesn't have much use for them.  They are generally noisy and smelly in her opinion!  On the other hand she has a nephew (my grandson-9 years old) that she thinks is pretty neat but that's because he brings her good things to eat and pets her nose without ever trying to hurt her.

  Santa Claus is the one person you should never mind "breaking" into your house as he is an elf and never leaves a mess.  He will eat cookies and drink milk if you leave some for him but will never, ever take anything that is not meant for him.  He leaves things for everyone instead.

  Anyway, The Lady Bug wanted me to reassure you that Santa Claus is a really neat person to have around and not someone to be afraid of, ever.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug