[Gpdd] MISC: Secret Santa Gordon

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Sun Dec 23 20:21:07 EST 2007

Thanks from Little John to the piggy Gordon! Little John hasn't seen his gifts yet, but I know he's going to love them. He is a loafy pig of epic proportions, and loves to lounge.

A picture with Little John and his card (he took one chomp out of it before I got a hold of it again. According to him, if it's in his cage, it's eatable!): http://www.nflight.com/files/secretsanta2007/littlejohnSS200701.jpg . The note was very sweet - it is pretty cold here in Michigan, right now it's -1 out!

The lovely ornament from Audrey was on the tree, but after cleaning the piggie arena, I placed on it on the side of the cage for the piggies to enjoy for a bit. Being the curious piggie, Little John checked it out: http://www.nflight.com/files/secretsanta2007/littlejohnSS200702.jpg . No doubt he's trying to figure out how get in the cage!

Thanks again to Gordon and Audrey! I can't wait to see Little John's reaction to his gifts. =)

Jocelyn, Little John, Fireball the Fat, and Flashbang Fatbottom