[Gpdd] Misc: Secret Santa Seussy

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Sun Dec 23 20:25:40 EST 2007

Thanks to Seussy from the fuzzy Fireball! Fireball has the largest gifts under the tree at the moment, and there's a few for me from Heather! The card is adorable, I love the googly eyes.

Fireball is a little shy of new things, but his piggy catemates wanting him to open his present: http://www.nflight.com/files/secretsanta2007/fireballSS200701.jpg .  He's having teeth problems again, so I'll help him open his presents (which will be fun!)

And I just have to share this card with everyone, it's great: http://www.nflight.com/files/secretsanta2007/fireballSS200702.jpg . It's next to the cards from the piggies Lucy and Gordon, which are next to the piggie arena so the little fat mammals can enjoy them.

Many thanks to Seussy and Heather! It's going to be a great Christmas for the little fuzzy. =)

Jocelyn, Fireball the Fat, Little John, and Flashbang Fatbottom