[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Liam

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 13:32:32 EST 2007

Carly

We are very pressed for time right now, but just wanted to express our most
sincere condolences on the passing of your precious Liam to The Rainbow
Bridge.  We lost our dear Scruff to bloat several years ago, and that was in spite
of  veterinary intervention - it is a very difficult condition to treat, and we
know  how awful it is to see the piggie in pain.

Bereavement somhow always seems worse around Christmas time, but we hope it
may just give you a little comfort to know that all over the world there are
people and piggies who share your distress and are remembering you in our
thoughts and prayers.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures