[Gpdd] Silly Gift Exchange

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 13:04:57 EST 2007

Hi,
This is Mouse Wee are so excited!! Daddy( TeBear), Wooly and I got a box in the mail this afternoon. After Mommy Patch said we were still waiting for it. She needs to learn to be more patient.. We all wnted to opon our presents right away, but mommy slave said she had to go to bed because she has been up since 7 last night and has to get up at 7 again to night for work. She promised us we could open both boxes tomorrow after she gats our grandmommy up. We might have to eat whole bunches in the next few minutes so we can sleep the rest of the day and night to make the time go faster.
Mouse L.