[Gpdd] MISC: Secret Santa

Ruth Leibowitz dr.leibq at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:28:05 EST 2007

Dear Hershey:

Wheeeek!  Wheeeeek!  Thank you so much, Hershey.  This is Babu Franklin.  I got your lovely wonderful perfect gifts.  One of the treats is already one of my favorites, that I like to nibble on when I sit on my human's lap.  In fact, it is one of the only ways I will agree to sit on her lap, nice as she is to me.  The parsley roll is something I never tried before.  I am a very curious fellow, so I can't wait to try it.  I am going to share it with Nani Alice, because she shared her tunnel with me.  She is so big and eats so much, though, that I hope she leaves some of it for me.  I am also looking forward to trying the hammock.  I never realized a piggy could use one of those things.  Will I swing?  I am not very brave about being above ground.  But I am curious enough to try.  What is life without a little adventure?

What are you like?  I am a handsome tri-colored short-haired piggy with very serious eyes.  In general, I am as serious as I look; I tend to be philosophical.  I have many things to tell the world, but it is not yet time for the world to hear my ideas.

Also my human and I would like to thank Janneke and Mieke for making such a  wonderful calendar.  Nani Alice and I are a little bit sad because we could not convince our human to send in our pigtures.  However, she has other fine points so we will forgive her, and although we don't like to admit it we realize we are not the only stunningly beautiful guinea pigs around.

Happy new year to you and your human,
Babu F.>>