[Gpdd] HEALTH- Nifty Vit C System

ty hayabusa1950 at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 29 06:22:54 EST 2007

Merry X-Mas & Happy New Year Everyone !

I give my two girls a tab of Oxbow Vit. C each in the morning,
ground up in about 1 1/2 teasp. of water and spread onto their
Romaine leaves. I use a small (abt. 2 1/2 in.) ceramic bowl to
grind up the tabs. The problem I had was that the tabs are hard,
and would pop out of the bowl whilst trying to grind them.

But aha!
An item caught my eye at Wal-Mart the other day.
A pill grinder! I didn't know there was such a thing!
Anyway, I now grind up a tab, dump it in the bowl,
add the water, stir, and boom! all done.

It's made by Apex and costs about $4.00.

Condolences to those who have lost their masters this last
year.

Ty.