[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Patchouli

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Dec 30 17:59:52 EST 2007

Kay,

I am so very sorry that you have had to say goodbye to Patchouli - such a lovely name.

Like you, I have often taken in older piggies and we always know that they may not be with us for very long but Patchouli lived to a very respectable age, due to your special care in her twilight years. She was very lucky to have been adopted by you.

You have some lovely memories of her, which I hope will help console you at this sad time. I have lost five of my Piggyfriends during the past year, two of them at the age of seven and know full well how upset you must be and how you will miss your little girl.

Love and hugs to all of the Piggies Porcelain and an extra hug for yourself.

Penny and the sad Piggyfriends.