[Gpdd] MISC Daisy proposes a toast.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Dec 31 07:50:31 EST 2007

I would like to propose a toast, not only to my fellow LAPS members but to all piggies and their slaves everywhere.

Let us all raise a glass of carrot wine, in our respective time zones and wish everyone a "Happy and Peaceful New Year".

To those slaves who do not celebrate their New Year at this time may we wish you love, peace and happiness anyway because we are piggies and that is what we do best. Our slave has a calendar for next year from the wonderful rodentologists, who look after the Piggyfriends' health and the December pigture has the caption "Piggy Love. Possibly the best gift in the world." Let us drink to that too.

We must also remember the piggies who are no longer with us to share this moment, most recently our esteemed LAPS member, Chester and also Patchouli. You will always live on in our hearts.

So, let us drink to "Absent Friends. Always remembered with love and affection."

Whilst I have everyone's attention, this might be the appropriate moment to officially declare Orinoco to be our new LAPS Vice-President. So, if Hamlet is in agreement, the next toast is to

"Orinoco. Three cheers, hip,hip,wheek, hip,hip,wheek, hip,hip,wheeeeeeeeeek!!"

Lastly, we should all offer our thanks to our slaves who lovingly care for us throughout the year and spare a thought for piggies who are not so lucky.

The toast is "To the army of cavy slaves throughout the world".

If you are out partying tonight, take care and have a safe journey home.

Happy New Year everyone.(hic).

Daisy Piggyfriend, LAPS President.