[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE New babes in Las Vegas

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Feb 4 05:00:54 EST 2007

Oh well done, Gwen and welcome to your new little girls. They are sure of a wonderful home with you and the boys.

I wonder why the man at the shelter had separated the 2 1/2 week old from her mum so soon. I'm glad he is trying to be careful to whom he rehomes the piggies and I'm so pleased that you saw him with the balls and were able to correct him.

My favourite website for piggies is www.petergurney.com which I'm sure that you know about. Now his books, if they are available in the US contain really good info (with pigtures) unlike some books that I have seen and they are easy to follow for first time piggy slaves. I also like www.barmy4boars.co.uk which, although it needs editing and spellchecking, has pigtures of various ailments, which Peter's site lacks.

That list of good foods which was posted a little while ago would be a good addition to your flyer.

The Piggyfriends send welcoming wheeks and squeaks to the new babes,

Penny.