[Gpdd] [BREEDING] <Tom? or Tomasina?>

Lawdude101 at aol.com Lawdude101 at aol.com
Tue Feb 6 02:01:16 EST 2007

You know, I really can't tell whether Tom is a he or a she.  Tom feels  like
a he, but looks like - I'm just not sure.  Anyhow, I compared  both Tom and
Jerry, and they look the same.  Boy, were they purrrrrring  when they got back
together, and running around the floor, behind  the table, some boxes, having
a great old time.   However, Tom has  some problems with sharing.  I dropped a
carrot on the floor for the two of  them.  Tom grabs it with his mouth and
carries it about a foot away.   Jerry has to come over to the new carrot
location.

If I'm wrong, then baby piggies on the way.

Glen