[Gpdd] VIRTUAL waterskiing egg pigs

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Feb 6 17:38:58 EST 2007

I Googled "egg.com" and then clicked on the first link. That took me to the egg page and then the link to the ads is in the bottom right hand corner. Hope you find it this time Mary Fran!

Looks like they now want you to read all the boring banking stuff if you go straight to their page, where you come up as visitor no.xxx

We only want to see the piggies. The waterski ad is the top one, which also shows a robot pig, which did not fool the Piggyfriends as they are used to their Gupi. I was prompted to post about the Egg pigs when I read your suggestion of Lake Elsinore as the Olympig venue yesterday!!

I'm not going to suggest my home dot on the map as an Olympig venue ! My pond is frozen anyway so the piggies can't practice.

Penny.