[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Pig Olympigs!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 10:32:37 EST 2007

Hi slaves,
I asked about categories so that I could make a program. I made a
preliminary program, also because we're not sure yet where it's gonna be (is
there gonna be snow? or a lake?) and let's face it, we're dealing with
piggies ;-)
I also assume it's gonna be a whole weekend so I planned from friday evening
until Sunday evening. Also I'm not an expert in the real olympics so
suggestions for improvement are welcome. I'll put the program also on our
site ( http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl/# ) in case anyone wants to look it up.
(don't forget to nominate your city! Mail mieke at pandameisje at gmail.com). I
tried to include everything that was mentioned, I'm really sorry if i forgot
something, it was not intentional.

This is what I came up with:

Friday
Arrival with PigAir
The Opening
We're really happy to announce that the royal family will open the pig
olympigs.
Maybe a talented piggy could sing a song. And all the teams will march into
the arena. Will we have a pig running in with the flame? Or is there a piggy
alternative from the previous games? After all the official stuff there will
be a nice (catered) party to get to know one another and catch up with old
friends.

Saturday
(ongoing activity, a huuuge piggy buffet with many veggies)

Humanlike sports
- In the morning we shall do the more individual sports(athletics). For
example
Tossing stuff like poo, houses, hay etc.
Running; e.g. sprinting, marathon, pigloo moving race
Jumping; e.g. the highest pocorn, jumping over cage bars
Kicking bedding
carrot vaulting
In case of winter sports: tobogganing, piggy skiing, piggy skating, piggy
sliding, piggy speed skating, piggy tug of war, piggy shoving, dish curling,
chip tossing (frozen of course)
Jumping out of bath
Weight lifting

- Afternoon: the team sports
Baseball by the carrotheads
In case of snow ice hockey
alternative soccer? (we have a ball out of which treats can fall if pushed;
the team that eats the most treats wins?)
veggie relay (maybe more appropriate for the morning program)

(early) evening program
The competing sports
Kickboxing
Karate
Sumowrestling by our highly estimated LAPS piggies.

Evening:
Large dinner
Stories of the most mischievous piggy
After that, the medals for all the sports during the day and award for the
best mischievous piggy story and maybe some slave competition as
entertainment (fastest response to the stare, fastest veggie fetching)

Sunday
The piggy specialties!
Morning:
Wheeking contest
Rumblestrutting contest
Farting contest
Poo contest
Cagebiting contest
Furniture chewing contest

Early afternoon; food related pig specialties
Grass eating contest
Other veggie eating contests (e.g. fastest parsley consumer)
Celery pulling
creative syringe feeding (extra points for the messiest eater!)

Late afternoon:
The lounging specialties
Longest nap
Creative figures while relaxing

Early evening: medals!

Evening: a splendid gala!

Monday:
Say goodbye and go home with PigAir

Okay I hope the pigs will like it. Knowing them, they will do what they like
anyway.So i'm not responsible when it all turns out to be totally different
* big wink*.
Big hug to all!
Grtz&Wkz
Janneke and the winky team