[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Junior and Ravi

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 03:15:38 EST 2007

Trina

We just wanted to express our sincere condolences to you on the departure
for the Rainbow Bridge of first Junior and then Ravi. As you may know, we have
lost piggies to URI's, and we know how quickly they can go downhill. As for
Ravi, seven years is an incredible age for a guinea pig - we will be over the
moon if any of us even reach our fifth birthdays next year - or Claude 15th
November this year! Ravi must have received excellent care with you, and we are
 convinced that the sudden heart attack is the best way to go, for piggie and
 slaves alike.

We know from previous digests what an enormous contribution you make to the
piggie community worldwide, both with the excellent Pigpals scheme and the
DSN,  which must have saved the lives of many a pig over the years. We're glad
you're  still going to be there for us!

We can understand the reluctance to take on further furbies - it hurts so
much when they have to leave, even if one has only had them a few weeks, and the
 pain of loss after 7 years must be nigh unbearable. However, we have a
sneaky  feeling your babies will get a message across from that Rainbow Bridge
somehow,  and some needy piggie or other will worm its way into your life somehow
before  long.

May it bring you just a tiny grain of comfort to know that far away in
Northern France there are those who understand your enormous sense of loss and
wish you well.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures