[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Jasper

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Feb 17 04:52:33 EST 2007

Stacy and Squee Squad

We just wanted to express our sincere condolences on the departure for the
Rainbow Bridge of your precious little Jasper. He was so lucky to have found
you, and although he had a really tough beginning, he certainly "fell on his
feet" when you rescued him, and we are certain he knew how much he was loved.
It  is tragic when our little friends leave us so young - we were so shocked
when  our little Cannelletto left us before he turned three - but at least he
passed  away in familiar surroundings and in the arms of someone he knew loved
him. He  will be popcorning now in that luscious sunshine-filled meadow beside
the  Rainbow Bridge - run free, little Jasper.

May it bring some small grain of comfort to you to know that we are  thinking
of you all the way across the ocean in Northern France.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures