[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Farewell Sally

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Mon Feb 19 17:37:10 EST 2007

It was a sad day in our household this past Sunday. Our sweet little Sally,
held on for as long as she could but it was her time to go and she passed
away on the morning of Sunday February 18, 2007.  We had the privilege of
sharing our lives for two and a half years. It was love from the very
beginning when Courtney presented us with a box and said "Look what I
caught!", almost beyond belief she was rescued from the streets of Brampton.
Sally brought immeasurable joy to our home in Gravenhurst. She was a happy
piggie with tonnes of personality. Sally was master cuddler and made sure
you knew what we wanted and appreciated everything you gave her.  Thankfully
we can cherish all the memories and look back on the pictures that she loved
to pose for.  She was a member of the family and we will miss her.

Her tribute can be seen at http://www.coburn.ca/Guinea%20Pig%20Mania.htm.

With a heavy heart,

Martha, Jeff, Courtney, Poppy, Holly & Miss Otis