[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sooty

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Feb 21 21:53:04 EST 2007

Bethany, we had hoped that Sooty would have more time with you, and we were so very sorry to read of her passing.  Please do not think you are incompetent because she had a mass that grew in her tummy; as you know, piggies can be very good at hiding their illnesses, and as you discovered, even your vet could not determine exactly what it was.  The important thing is that you gave your girl a wonderful life and clearly showed her that she was much loved.  She was so lucky to be part of your family.  Thank you for the link to her photos; she was beautiful (as is Silky), and it's obvious from the expression on her face that she knew she was special.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.  We also send best wishes to Silky.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday