[Gpdd] Virtual: pig olympics, Jimmy security and my date

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 00:24:21 EST 2007

joan fagalde <momcat1000 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Hi Spunky.  I just finished reading your post to The Lady Bug and she became quite alarmed when I explained who police were and what they did.  She instantly thought there might be some kind of danger and asked me just what it was Jimmy et al were afraid of?  She was under the impression that these were to be games held between friends (and new friends) and not an armed camp.  She said she would feel very restricted in moving around if she had to worry about running into "John Law".

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug (who is having second thoughts!)