[Gpdd] Virtual: pig olympics, Jimmy security and my date

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 22:40:29 EST 2007

Spunky here fellow masters and your slaves.
  You would not believe what that VP Jimmy is
  demanding now. He believes that President Joliet,
  and he should have guard piggies watching over them.
  He got this idea when he heard momma slave
  calling Miss Perky and Miss Pooky the MP's.
  He thinks they are police women and should
  be members of his secrect service. He thinks
  that they should accompany him on the plane as
  well. He's hoping that something can be arrrange
  for the President of LAPS as well.
  Well just for that I an inviting my spanish
  girlfriend who has been on the down low for
  sometime now to accompany me on pig air and
  at the olmpics. Jimmy and the girls will busy so
  I'm going to have some fun. I do not want to
  identfy my spanish sweetie unless she wants
  to be identified publicly so darling if you want
  to join me I will leave it up to you to announce
  your coming with me to the digest. The ball or
  carrot is in your court now my darling.
  hugs and piggie kisses
  Spunky

Birdie