[Gpdd] Bridge - Brownie Bear

staileys staileys at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 13:27:34 EST 2007

Leah - I am looking at the adorable picture you sent of Brownie Bear and
Butterscotch in their Pilgrim outfits and can't believe this is all
happening.  My heart and eyes are weaping for you. Like George the Guinea
Pig of a few years back, I was always so entranced with your stories of her
antics and to what great lengths you went to make her life envious.  I
really don't want to read your next posting but I know it's coming. Just as
I did for George and Maren's Sam, I'm crying so hard I can barely type. I
know my Anakin and Dodger will be waiting for her as well as her beloved
Brownie Bear Pumkin Pig and they can all romp thru the endless green fields
together. We're all here for you Leah as you go through this.

Laura Stailey