[Gpdd] Silly: LAPS Piggies

hk fox gandhfox1 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 27 22:47:38 EST 2007

The Florida Boys, AJ and Bear, have just been officially weighed by the vet and they pronounce themselves desirous of becoming LAPS guys, too.  AJ weighs 3# 3oz. and Bear is officially 3# 2oz.  Personally I think they have added an ounce or two since the weigh-in!
Bear found out about the upcoming games while he was assisting me on the computer and wants to be included in the cage rattling and grasseating competitions.  AJ, well, AJ will come up with something...maybe.

Thanks!

Giki and the Florida Boys
Remembering our babies at the Bridge