[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES: Brownie Bear and Huey

Julie juwles at optusnet.com.au
Wed Feb 28 08:24:09 EST 2007

Brownie Bear
Dear Leah
I am so sorry about your dear Brownie Bear.    I hope her trip to the
Bridge is painless and calming to her, and then joyous when she runs
over to meet all her wonderful furry friends in that perfect place for
our most precious and special friends.   She will be out of pain, happy
in her new and everlasting life and lushly-meadowed permanent new home
making new friends; but will still eagerly await when it is time for you
to join her in paradise.

It is a very hard decision to make to help one's most beloved pet and
friend over the Bridge, and I admire you greatly for your courage and
undeniably deep love for dear Brownie Bear.  I pray that God gives you
strength to cope at this sad and very difficult time.  Please know that
I am praying for you and BB.

Re:  Huey
Dear Ric,
I wish you my deepest condolences on the quick demise of Huey and his
passing over the Bridge.   Take comfort knowing he is in the best of
company, and now has everlasting life in paradise.    I don't believe
that any slaves ever get over the loss of our adorable masters, but it
is a comfort to know that are out of pain and in a better place than
suffering here on earth.  You are your wife are now the ones who need
comfort and caring.  I pray for God to give you both the strength to get
through this very sad time, and that you are able to continue look after
your other 6 piggies as you have been doing so well.

I am very sad for all slaves who have lost their masters recently -
there seems to have been quite a few unfortunately.  Our dear ones don't
have long enough lives do they?

God Bless you all,
Love Julie, Archie, Dougall
& Teddy & Muppet & Toby, waiting eagerly to meet BB at the Bridge.